To be the unsurpassed ground service provider in Vietnam.
To provide domestic and international carriers with quality ground services at competitive prices.
WHY CHOOSE SAGS ?
• A subsidiary of Airports Corporation of Vietnam (ACV) – the operator of all commercial airports in Vietnam
• The most comprehensive ground service provider at Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN), Da Nang International Airport (DAD), and Cam Ranh International Airport (CXR), simplifying airline airport operations with single contact and package GHA
• Tailored ground services to meet diverse airlines’ requests
• Dedicated & dynamic handling team committed to matching our solutions to airlines’ requirements
• Comprehensive and modern fleet of ground support equipment
• Commitment to service quality and reliability
• ISAGO registered provider
• ISO9001 certified handler
• IGHC membership since 2005
• Streamlined partnership with the airport group’s members, partners and authorities to offer the best supports for airline customers
• No conflict of interest with airline customers
THE SAGS 4Cs = THE WAY WE SERVE
Over the past 10 years of operations, we are proud that our branding and reputation has attracted and motivated best talents in the country’s niche market.
Initially, the best hires go through in-class standardized training program filled with SOPs and WIs prior to proceeding to on-the-job training coached by our senior managers / supervisors.
In search for consistent service delivery and continuous improvements, our team is proactively engaged with frequently fine-tuned industry practices and know-hows, inspiring every single individual to learn and improve skills.
Most recently, we have renewed our communication program with the introduction to our internal bulletin display system (IBDS). Here, highlights of how our team shares / acts on core values to better serve our valued customers are vividly displayed together with performance recognitions and awards.
In line with our successfully integrated ISO9001 and ISAGO system, we have revamped the service performance system by setting and reviewing Key Performance Areas (KPAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for individuals and handling teams to better monitor the service performance.